CONSULTANT WITH FAMOUS BRAND

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-5-16 18:48:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
That is truly a great source of inspiration for the FPT team. See more Personal and corporate branding strategies We often equate Building a Personal Brand with "communication and polishing" a personal name just to serve the goal of attracting attention from the public. Therefore, sometimes leaders "refuse" to build a personal brand like "I'm too shy to go to the press, I'm too shy to take pictures, I don't know how to say beautiful words". In fact, building a Personal Brand, especially a Leadership Brand, is first of all to convey strong motivation and inspiration to the entire company and team. A leader is like a conductor conducting an orchestra; or the Commander of a ship.

The larger the ship, the greater the Vision and Mission, requiring the Malaysia Phone Number commander to know the "art of people management" to win people's hearts and provide direction to help the ship overcome storms and reach its goals. On the other hand, the development of multimedia and multi-dimensional interaction today has made it easier for the public and customers to gain deeper access and engage more closely with products and brands. They demand and long to be understood, as well as to be informed about the "commander" who created the products and services that they still use every day. Therefore, focusing on building a leadership brand is one of the most important tasks of leaders of businesses and organizations from past to present.

Building a Business Brand is difficult, building a Leadership Brand is even more difficult. Not only that, finding a Leadership Brand consultant is truly "finding a needle in a haystack". “A personal brand strategy consultant must have a personal brand suitable for those who need advice. Ms. Van is someone who can share and sympathize; understand and accompany me because she is not only an expert, she is also a manager, a startup and a sophisticated woman." (Shared by an anonymous key person). Not only has more than 15 years of experience in brand and communications strategy consulting, MSc. Dang Thanh Van is truly a person with skills and a strategy to build a SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL BRAND.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 09:47 , Processed in 0.030675 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |